Thursday, April 16, 2015

What Battlefield Hardline really is -Popkinkajou5

I was thinking about getting Battlefield Hardline but instead of getting it I was looking around at reviews and I found out that the game itself isn't all that great. A reviewer named Angry Joe has made a review on Hardline and compared the game to it's previous release, Battlefield 4 (which launched utterly broken)

He hits on many different points and the review itself is over 40 minutes long, but it is definitely worth the watch if you were slightly interested in getting it like I was. I'm starting to put more work into getting into more games before I start my weekly streaming. WHICH IF YOU GUYS FORGOT STARTING MAY I'M GONNA STREAM EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT @ 8PM EST.

Here is the video. Enjoy! Don't forget to watch it in full.




No comments:

Post a Comment