Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mortal Kombat X -Dorwulf


Mortal Kombat is known as the brutal fighting game. And it's back and better than ever. With many new faces to add onto the old roster, the game is a brand new take on the fighting genre and I believe it to be the best one yet.

Unfortunately, this is my first Mortal Kombat game, so the story is quite unfamiliar with me.

The story revolves around the denizens of earthrealm, outrealm, and the netherrealm. The past Mortal Kombat nemesis, Shao Kahn was defeated and Shinnok from the Netherrealm was wanting to destroy Earthrealm. Ehh I'm confused because this is the first MK game I indulged myself into.

The combat is fluid, fast, and awesome. The combos (while I can't pull them off..) seem to be simple and easy to pull off. The fatalities and brutalities are insane to watch and is a spectacle to behold.

It is a masterpiece in it of itself, and it should keep me company until the release of Star Wars Battlefront.


No comments:

Post a Comment