Saturday, April 25, 2015

Mortal Kombat X and its fun- Dorwulf

I have had a few weeks of Mortal Kombat X in my bloodstream now, so I believe I can talk about it without causing harm. This fighting game is the most fluid fighting game I have played. The fatalities are brutal and fun, and so far only was able to pull off one Brutality (oh well) but I'll be able to naturally pull them off eventually I hope. The story was pretty nice and I will be going through it again to see if I can beat it on a higher difficulty.

The Character I mostly play is Scorpion. Yes I know, everyone plays scorpion. But he is the first character I chose to practice with because I had a preorder skin for Scorpion, The Kold War skin.


I play the variant called "Ninjutsu". it is a stance where Scorpion uses twin swords with his regular combos. I typically use this version so that I have more combos I can pull off because I literally follow the combo guide on the Moves list.

I do not have my own combos created yet, I believe I am not even pro enough to even do that in the first place. Oh well. 

The game is a strong contender for game of the year so far. I mean, there is the Witcher 3 coming out, so who knows what'll happen right? Also Battlefront.


No comments:

Post a Comment