Tuesday, April 21, 2015

DAILY POSTING SCHEDULE!!!! - Beatboxingcat

I will always post on Tuesdays and Thursdays unless something tragic or important has come up. I will also maybe post on Saturdays or Sundays or maybe even both! (depending what topics there are to talk about and how I feel that day)

Another thing, please don't call anyone of us quitters just because we have not posted. We all need things to take care of and such. ALSO I will be making a post this Thursday.
\
Here is my steam account. You can add me if you want, but I will not add you if your profile is private.
(Donations to my steam account will be much appreciated. For example Trading cards, skins for cs-go, etc.)

Here is my holy twitch account. Follow me on twitch. (I will also be streaming together with Dorwulf and my other scrubby friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment