Sunday, October 11, 2015

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT IS AMAZING AS F---- -Popkinkajou


Above is a gameplay clip from when I wrecked a bunch of Rebel scum as they spawned in. (IT IS A BETA SO THIS ISN'T THE FINAL GAME)

I wasn't too interested in Battlefront, but the other blogger on this site, Dorwulf, was constantly hyped for it and said that "Battlefront 2 was amazing and I can't wait for a reboot" And lo and behold, the reboot is closing in on us.

AND WHAT FUN IT IS!

I never realized that I desperately wanted a game like this. The shooting WILL take some time to get used to (bullets don't insta-travel. They're lasers) And with only 2 multiplayer maps and 1 half-survival mode, I am already too hyped for the game.

I decided to cancel my Black Ops 3 preorder and I have since switched my preorder to Star Wars Battlefront. I believe everyone else should too.

There's a sense of Old school to the game with there being no Aim Down sights. And a CHOICE between first person and Third person. And Well well well!!!! THEY BOTH WORK.

If you can't tell I'm too hyped and I am still going to kick ass in the Beta. Can't wait for the game's launch November 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment