Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reminder about my Twitch! -Popkinkajou

Hello, this is a friendly reminder I have a TWITCH account. I don't take any donations and I don't really speak. You come for the gameplay..

If you DO want someone to talk to you, Dorwulf has his own Twitch stream that he hosts. Check him out as well!

If you don't check us out... You're.....

G2A is a gaming goldmine! You get discounted games for absurd prices and much more! Check them out HERE.

Like League of Legends? Never heard of it? Fret not! Register here!

Yes, I know many links posted up, but it's been a few months since I did this so It was necessary to do so. I will be streaming a game called Rogue Legacy until the release of Star Wars Battlefront, so hold out and check out that game with me!

Guild Wars 2 is still amazing but currently my computer is in a bad state right now and I can hardly even access an internet browser without my computer sounding like it's going to commit suicide.

Thanks for checking the links out!

No comments:

Post a Comment