Saturday, May 2, 2015

Out of boredom, people do crazy purchases -Dorwulf



Out of boredom of having my butt handed to in MKX and overplayed Advanced Warfare, I have purchased something I felt I shouldn't have.. I bought... Battlefield Hardline. This game is said to be a complete downgrade from Battlefield 4, however, The last Battlefield I have played is BF3 in 2011. It's been a long time since I last played a Battlefield game.

Plus, it makes for good streaming content. Games aren't so short and I can have time to talk to people on stream during loadout selection or during death. In Advanced Warfare, It's death, respawn, kill, kill, death and repeat so there hardly is time to read the comments. My Twitch is going to be even more active from now on. with plenty more streaming to do about Battlefield, Advanced Warfare, Mortal Kombat X, and probably other games down the line.

I used to stream Dragon Age Inquisition religiously, until I burned out on it. I will be getting back on that during the summer, probably starting over so I can enjoy it all, all at once. DA:I won the game of the year award for 2014 so it is a game that I'd recommend to anyone who loves phenomenal story and immersive characters.


Hope you come watch my Livestreams! Follow me to know when I stream! Currently still spontaneous stream sessions. Click HERE <------



No comments:

Post a Comment