Thursday, May 7, 2015

New trailer for Elder scrolls Online - Beatboxingcat


Again we start off being a prisoner, just like in every other elder scroll game. Honestly I don't know why Bethesda always makes us a prisoner, but that's not the point. The thing that interested me the most is when they said you can go "alone", I currently am not sure how you can go solo.

Another thing that touched my interest is how life is going to be if you become a outlaw and "steel" (see that pun right there, because you know, swords and stuff?) people's money (really, you were a prisoner for what ever crime you did and you want to continue your criminal career when you have just been given a second chance, dang....) and how successful you can be at it too/make profit.

One last thing I really found interesting is THE CHAMPION SYSTEM, once you reach level 50 this system will activate and I have no clue what it is, but really seems interesting to me. Well that concludes all that I found interesting in this trailer and as always have a good day and follow my twitch Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment